Maximum Strength Cough Suppressant & Expectorant
For fast relief of:
Coughing & Chest Congestion
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
Price per bottle: $7.99 USD
Liquid 4 FL OZ (118ml)
• IMMEDIATE RELIEF Great liquid medication with an expectorant to break up mucus, and a suppressant to control your cough, our dependable cough medicine is faster acting than pills or tablets and is your best choice for full cough and cold support.
• SUGAR-FREE FORMULATION Your top choice for a cough syrup with no added sugars, yet the same relieving strength and effectiveness to fight that painful cough.
• GLUTEN-FREE FORMULA Our cough liquid has NO gluten, lactose, sodium, sugar, alcohol or dyes, and can be used by most anyone.
• NO BITTER TASTE Maximum liquid relief without the yucky taste that many other medicines have.
• AGES 12 AND UP Recommended for adults and children twelve and up to get hours of coughing and congestion relief. See package for dosage information.
Dextromethorphan HBr. USP 15 mg
Purpose: Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin USP 200 mg
Inactive ingredients: aspartame* (see warning), benzoic acid, citric acid, glycerin, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, menthol, methyl-paraben, clear peppermint stick flavor, propyl-paraben, propylene glycol, purified water.
• helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive thereby relieving chest congestion.
Do not use:
• more than the recommended dosage.
• if drowsiness occurs do not drive or operate machinery.
• if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI); (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• a chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
• a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
• thyroid disease.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• cough lasts more than seven days, returns or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, Do Not Use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not take more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period.
• this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
Adults and children over 12 years old
2 teaspoons (2 tsp. 10 ml.) every 6 hours
Children under 12 years old
DO NOT USE
• each teaspoon contains Phenylalanine 7.5 mg.
• store at 20˚- 25˚ C (68˚- 77˚ F).
• do not refrigerate.
• dosage cup provided.