Multi‑Symptom, Cold & Allergy Relief
For fast relief of:
Pain, Fever, Stuffy Head, Sinus Congestion, Itchy, Runny Nose
Acetaminophen (pain reliever, fever reducer)
Pheniramine Maleate (antihistamine)
Phenylephrine HCI (nasal decongestant)
• First Sugar & Alcohol‑Free
• Lactose & Gluten‑Free
Price per bottle: $7.99 USD
Liquid 4 FL OZ (118ml)
Acetaminophen USP 160 mg
Purpose: Pain reliever/Fever reducer
Pheniramine Maleate USP 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl USP 4 mg
Inactive ingredients: ammonium glycyrrhizate, citric acid, clear cherry-strawberry flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, methyl-paraben, polyethylene glycol, potassium benzoate, potassium citrate, propyl-paraben, purified water, sucralose.
• minor aches and pains.
• minor sore throat.
• nasal congestion.
• temporarily reduces fever.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• runny nose.
• itchy nose and throat.
• itchy, watery eyes.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
• more than 4 doses in 24-hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use:
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• liver disease.
• heart disease.
• high blood pressure.
• thyroid disease.
• a breathing problem such as emphysema, asthma or chronic bronchitis.
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
• taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product:
• do not use more than directed.
• avoid alcoholic drinks.
• drowsiness may occur.
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
• excitability may occur, especially in children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless.
• pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
• redness or swelling is present.
• new symptoms occur.
• sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, Do Not Use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• follow Dosage Chart.
• do not take more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period.
• this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
Adults and children over 12 years old
2 teaspoons (2 tsp. 10 ml.) every 6 hours
Children under 12 years old
DO NOT USE
• each teaspoon (5ml.) contains: Potassium 17.5 mg.
• store at 20˚- 25˚ C (68˚- 77˚ F).
• do not refrigerate.
• dosage cup provided.