Maximum Strength Cough Suppressant & Cold Relief
For fast relief of:
Coughing, Itchy Eyes, Runny Nose
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
Chlorpheneramine Maleate (Antihistamine)(Cold Relief)
Price per bottle: $7.99 USD
Liquid 4 FL OZ (118ml)
• IMMEDIATE RELIEF Fast-‐acting liquid works better than pills or tablets with a suppressant to control cough, antihistamine for upper respiratory relief, itching eyes and nasal and sinus comfort.
• SUGAR-FREE FORMULATION Your top choice for a cough syrup with no added sugars, yet the same relieving strength and effectiveness to fight a cough and accompanying itchy eyes, runny nose, scratchy throat.
• GLUTEN-FREE FORMULA Our cough liquid has NO gluten, lactose, sodium, sugar, alcohol or dyes, and can be used by most anyone.
• NO BITTER TASTE Maximum liquid relief without the yucky taste that many other medicines have.
• AGES 12 AND UP Recommended for adults and children twelve and up to get hours of great cough and cold relief. See package for dosage information.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate USP 2mg
Dextromethorphan HBr. USP 15 mg
Purpose: Cough Suppressant
Inactive ingredients: citric acid, clear cherry-strawberry flavor, glycerin, ammonium glycyrrhizate, hydroxyethylcellulose, menthol, methyl-paraben, potassium benzoate, propyl-paraben, propylene glycol, purified water.
• temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing, itching of the nose and throat, and itchy watery eyes due to upper respiratory symptoms.
Do not use:
• more than the recommended dosage.
• if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI); (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
• thyroid disease.
When using this product:
• may cause drowsiness. Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect. Avoid Alcoholic beverages while taking this product. If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, consult your doctor before taking this medicine. Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• cough lasts more than seven days, returns or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, Do Not Use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not take more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period.
• this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
Adults and children over 12 years old
2 teaspoons (2 tsp. 10 ml.) every 6 hours
Children under 12 years old
DO NOT USE
• store at 20˚- 25˚ C (68˚- 77˚ F).
• do not refrigerate.
• dosage cup provided.