Cough Suppressant Formula
For fast relief of:
Dry Hacking Cough
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
• First Sugar & Alcohol‑Free
• High Blood Pressure Safe
• Lactose & Gluten‑Free
Price per bottle: $7.99 USD
Liquid 4 FL OZ (118ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr. USP 10 mg
Purpose: Cough Suppressant
Inactive ingredients: ammonium glycyrrhizate, citric acid, clear cherry-strawberry flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, menthol, methyl-paraben, potassium benzoate, propyl-paraben, propylene glycol, purified water.
• more than the recommended dosage.
• if drowsiness occurs, do not drive or operate machinery.
• if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI); (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• a chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
• thyroid disease.
• a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• cough lasts more than seven days, returns or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, Do Not Use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period.
• this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
Adults and children over 12 years old
2 teaspoons (2 tsp. 10 ml.) every 4 hours
Children under 12 years old
DO NOT USE
• store at 20˚-25˚ C (68˚-77˚ F).
• do not refrigerate.
• dosage cup provided.