Cough Suppressant Formula
For fast relief of:
Dry Hacking Cough
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
Price per bottle: $7.99 USD
Liquid 4 FL OZ (118ml)
• IMMEDIATE RELIEF Fast-‐acting liquid includes a great cough suppressant and works better than pills or tablets whether you have a seasonal cold, the flu or a pesky allergy cough.
• SUGAR-FREE FORMULATION Your top choice for a cough syrup with no added sugars, yet the same relieving strength and effectiveness to fight that painful cough.
• GLUTEN-FREE FORMULA Our cough liquid has NO gluten, lactose, sodium, sugar, alcohol or dyes, and can be used by most anyone.
• NO BITTER TASTE Maximum liquid relief without the yucky taste that many other medicines have.
• AGES 12 AND UP Recommended for adults and children twelve and up to get hours of relief. See package for dosage information.
Dextromethorphan HBr. USP 10 mg
Purpose: Cough Suppressant
Inactive ingredients: ammonium glycyrrhizate, citric acid, clear cherry-strawberry flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, menthol, methyl-paraben, potassium benzoate, propyl-paraben, propylene glycol, purified water.
• more than the recommended dosage.
• if drowsiness occurs, do not drive or operate machinery.
• if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI); (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• a chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
• thyroid disease.
• a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• cough lasts more than seven days, returns or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, Do Not Use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period.
• this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
Adults and children over 12 years old
2 teaspoons (2 tsp. 10 ml.) every 4 hours
Children under 12 years old
DO NOT USE
• store at 20˚-25˚ C (68˚-77˚ F).
• do not refrigerate.
• dosage cup provided.